LongHornSurvey.com Why does LongHorn Steakhouse do the survey?
The LongHorn Steakhouse chain is notable for being one of the few in the United States to specialize in reasonably priced, high-quality steaks. You shouldn’t skip the LongHorn survey for any reason.
LongHornSurvey.com – Long-Horn Steakhouse Guest Survey
For starters, since this is the company’s official survey, you can rest assured that your opinion will be heard. Not only will they read it, but they will act on it, either making changes to better suit your needs or implementing your suggestions.
Second, the questionnaire you’ll find at www.LongHornSurvey.com wasn’t put together by a novice.
The questionnaire is the result of the hard work of a number of leading survey developers in the field. As a result, not only will you be presented with a thorough survey covering all of your concerns, but also a simple questionnaire that can be finished in under 10 minutes!
Here, though, is the main attraction of the LongHorn Steakhouse questionnaire. All participants will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a $100 gift card to be used at any of the LongHorn stores.
How to take part in the Long-Horn Steakhouse Guest Survey
Here is a detailed explanation of how to complete The Longhorn Steakhouse Guest Survey.
The Longhorn Steakhouse Guest Survey has four entry options:
One-Time Online Purchase Required for Entry:
- Visit longhornsurvey.com to participate in Longhorn Steakhouse’s customer survey.
- Put in the 16-digit number printed on the invoice.
- Please respond truthfully to all of the questions.
- You can enter the sweepstakes for a $100 gift card at the end of the survey when you provide your contact information.
Two Methods of Non-Purchase Postal Mail Entry:
- If you’d want to enter but would rather not make a purchase, you can do so by hand.
- Write a postcard including your full name, current postal/email address, street address, city, state, ZIP code, phone number, and birth date, and send it to the following address.
- Prize Drawing for Participating in the Guest Survey, Post Office Box 211, 14502-0211, Macedon, New York.
- A valid entry requires a full name and mailing address.
- Only one letter entry will be accepted.
- We can only accept letters that are handwritten.
- Customers of the Longhorn American casual dining restaurant can take the Promotion QR code from the promotional material to a participating Darden restaurant and scan it to receive a discount.
Scanning the QR code will launch the survey.
You’ll get one sweepstakes entry for completing the survey.
Benefits & Rewards
At LongHornSurvey.com, You Could Win a Gift Card Worth One Hundred Dollars! If you ask me, one hundred dollars is a lot of money to just hand out without any consideration.
As a result, the team behind the LongHornSurvey placed several restrictions on the kinds of people who could take part in the poll.
Rules & Regulations
- You need to prove residency in the United States, Canada (other than Quebec), Puerto Rico, or Guam.
- The entry age is based on the minimum age of legal responsibility in that country or region. Therefore, if you are located in the United States, you must be 18 or older to enter LongHornSurvey.com.
- In order to complete the survey, you will need access to a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. However, you can also give feedback via ordinary mail, albeit doing so would be far more time-consuming.
- Taking the LongHorn survey requires a visit to the restaurant, but no purchase is essential. Responding dishonestly to this survey will not be tolerated.
- The LongHorn Steakhouse survey site will not be accessible to residents of countries or territories where it is prohibited to take part in online surveys.
- No members of the survey’s research team (GMRI) or their immediate families are allowed to participate. LongHorn staff and management, to whom the survey is directed, will not be permitted to participate.
- The survey code you enter should be relatively current (less than 3 days old is preferable).
- The gift card is not transferable and cannot be sold.
- Five people will win the $100 gift card throughout each entry time, and more than a hundred people will win $50 in cash! Within an entry time, you may submit as many surveys as you wish, but each submission requires its own unique LongHorn Survey code.
When the first LongHorn Steakhouse opened, it wasn’t a restaurant; it was an antique shop. What’s more, the antique shop eventually became a nightclub, and then a restaurant, so the story doesn’t end there.
George McKerrow and his best friend, Brian, came up with the idea for the LongHorn Steaks Restaurant & Saloon in 1981. The success of the original location in Atlanta prompted the owners to open more locations across the country. LongHorn Steakhouse is the official abbreviation of what was originally a considerably longer name.
Darden Restaurants, Inc., the company’s current owner, operated over 490 locations as of 2017. LongHorn is well-known not only in the United States, but also in Canada, Saudi Arabia, El Salvador, Guam, and Qatar.
Your input is crucial to their development at this stage. Complete the survey at www.LongHornSurvey.com to share your thoughts on the restaurant’s food and service. Get a free raffle ticket for the $100 prize draw by doing so.
Fans of Longhorn Steakhouse will be excited to learn that by participating in the Longhorn survey, they may enter for a chance to Win a $100 Gift Card
Simply answer a few questions regarding your most recent dining experience at the establishment.
If you have a passion for steak, please take a few minutes to fill out this survey.
Long-Horn Steakhouse Guest Survey FAQs
- Question – If you have any queries for Longhorn Steakhouse, what is the best way to get in touch with them?
Answer – Telephone is the preferred method of contacting Longhorn Steakhouse.
You can reach them at 1-800-983-4627.
Guest relations email is email@example.com.
- Question – How can I find out whether there were any other survey winners from longhorn steakhouses?
Answer – If you want to see who won the big prizes, the best place to look is the official survey website. To view the list of lucky winners, please click here.
- Question – Where did the original Longhorn Steakhouse open?
Answer – In Atlanta, Georgia, George Mckerrow established Longhorn Steakhouse in 1981. The chain’s first location was a casual steakhouse.